- Family Medicine
In our clinic we provide continuous and comprehensive medical care, preventive medical services and health maintenance, to each member of a family and the community, regardless of sex, age and type of problem.
- Women's Health
Our Doctors have experience in medicine that focus on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect a woman's physical and emotional well-being.
We provide advice on birth control, pap smears, sexual health and menopause. Our practice is accredited for Implanon insertion and removal and for pregnancy shared care, as well as
- Menopause Councelling
- Pregnancy Shared Care with RHW, St George Hospital and RPAH/Canterbury Hospital
- Preconception Counselling
- Sexual Health / STD checks
- Contraception Counselling
- Cervical Cancer Vaccination
- Implanon Insertion and Removal
- Mirena/ IUD Removal
- Cervical Screening and Breast examination
- 6 week Post Natal Check/ Newborn and infant care
- Mental Health
Medicare better access to mental health programme helps patients gain affordable access for psychological care. Under this initiative, Medicare rebates are available to patients for selected mental health services provided by
- General Practitioners
- Eligible Social Workers and Occupational Therapists
It is important that you consult with your doctor about your mental health symptoms and problems, this will allow your doctor to make a diagnosis. If a mental health disorder is diagnosed, then a GP Mental Health Care Plan can be prepared.
Mental Health Care Plan
A Mental Health Plan is developed to set out the treatment and goals strategies to better manage your mental health disorder.
We would like to ask you, that at the time of booking your Mental Health Plan you request a long appointment as these are more detailed and involved and take longer to prepare during your appointment.
- Children's Health
We provide experienced advice and management on all areas of children's health.
- Growth and Development Checks
- Infant Feeeding Advice
- Paediatric and Adolecent Health Care
- Childhood Vaccinations
- Comprehensive 6 weeks Neonatal Checks
- Parenting Guidance
We provide the following immunisation services
- Childhood immunisations
- Covid 19 immunisations
- General adult immunisations
- Aged Care
Elderly care, or simply aged care, is the fulfillment of the special needs and requirements that are unique to senior citizens. This broad term encompasses such services as assisted living, adult day care, long term care, nursing homes, hospice care, and home care.
Age care emphasizes the social and personal requirements of senior citizens who need some assistance with daily activities and health care, but who desire to age with dignity.
- Health Assessments
- Chronic Disease Health Care Plans
- Home Safety Tips/Fall Prevention Advice
- Annual Influenza/Pneumonia Vaccination
- Home Medication Reviews
- Arthritis/Osteoporosis Care
- Nursing Home Visits
- Work Cover
WorkCover is responsible for providing protection to workers and employers in the form of a compensation system for work sustained injuries. Our practice provides treatment to workers under the WorkCover scheme.
- Minor Surgery and Procedures
We perform excision of small skin lesions, wound repair and skin biopsies when required.